We are Recharge Designs, a creative agency based in Indore. We work on our projects with planning, experience and a blend of text as well as visual content. Recharge offers customized and holistic website design, unique logo design, creative designing and E marketing services along with added services including SEO, SMM, Audio Video Production and Content Marketing.
We have a great asset called- “Team”. Our creative, efficient and sharp team members are the heartbeats of the company. We have a team of experts and efficient members with their individuality to deliver you an impactful solution for every service to become an extraordinary advertising agency.
As people have easy access to the web through devices like laptop, mobile phones, tablets and computers. It is a spectacular part of technology and Recharge working as web solution agency, believes in adapting the technology to take your brand higher in this dynamic world with creativity, designing and innovation. Marketing your brand digitally can perpetually evolve in the business world.
The marketing and internet world is broad and keeping up with the pace is really crucial for a much needed outcome. Recharge offers uncommon and result driven strategies to promote your brand with the techniques and tactics of marketing.
Web designing is not merely just related to website design, its much more than that. It identifies with the arrangement, the thought behind the sites look, upgrading of the site, the structure format, route ergonomics, design of the site, the hues, textual styles and the symbol configuration to simply name few of the works that require a web planning.
Why Web Designing and Development is important
Today’s business can’t keep running without a website as it is the substance of your business online and with the web being in the entrance of everybody, because of the Smartphone, it is turning out to be more essential to have a website regardless of the possibility that you are offering something as basic as garments. Presently procuring every one will be simple on the off chance that you are a major business be that as it may, to what extent will you keep up their pay only for one site. On the off chance that you have a little business then the upkeep will be past your compass. It is proposed you employ a web outlining organization. Below are the points to keep in mind while selecting the webdesign company:
- Check the company graph, means from how many days, months, year they are working on the same domain.
- Second important thing is check their clients, what clientèle they have, did they work for any big brand or just start-ups.
- Always appoint any company after watching their sample of work.
- The company should have web designing and development as their core services not just side ones.
- Team must be well qualified and experienced.
- Visit their office once.
- Everything or the deal must be signed on paper with the deadlines and amount of the project signed.
- Manpower must be enough.
- You should know the financial terms of the company like
- Who is the owner of the company and who are the officers?
- What motivates the team?
- What is the financial condition of the company? etc.
Short films are the films made for advertisement of a company or it can be just a way to share knowledge or any message . Short movies aren’t a lesser type of artistic narrating. Truth be told keeping in touch with them requires precisely the same as composing a full length script – however on a littler scale. People think that short films don’t have much scope, but its not true.
In Television and movie industry many of writers started their career with short movies. There are many aspects which will make the short film the ideal one like: Kit Requirements, Setting Up, Dialogue recording, The Dance Band, Preparing the Audio etc. below are the rules which should be kept in mind while making short film:
- The short film must be short and sweet : Short is good, the people like short films more, along with this there will be less expenditure.
- Script should be written and final before starting the shoot.
- Make it Visual. Movies are meant to been seen and understood therefore don’t tell store make them visible.
- There should be story.
- Engage and interact with readers.
- Be careful with Clinches.
Branding through event marketing is an asset for PR industry, as it allows a brand to create a physical presence at events which is attended by consumers of their business prospects. These types of branding- related events result in escalated brand awareness, and also to establish new customer base.
Several factors come into play when mastering the art of brand activation, depending upon the audience’s perception. These factors can be the emotional or physical interactions between:
- The customer and the product
- The customer and the brand
- The customer and the design
- The customer and all of the above
Usually it’s a sales oriented approach, but to master the branding art one must consider all the aspects related to it. Today, the marketplace is full of competition; the opening up of Indian economy for a huge number of investors has led to the entry of foreign brands that adds up to the chorus. These brands have solid marketing tactics and branding related ideas, so it’s important to walk head to head in this competition and rise. Finding out different ways to approach the customers is what takes to master the art of brand activation is.
Organizations are developing more mindful of the need to comprehend and execute in any event the rudiments of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Fortunately for you, there are a lot of awesome web assets (like Search Engine Land) and a few stupendous books you can read. Construct an incredible site. Ask yourself, “Is my site truly one of the 10 best website on the planet on this domain?” Be honest. Incorporate a site map page. A site guide will offer creepy crawlies some assistance with finding all the vital pages on your site, and offer the arachnid some assistance with understanding your website’s chain of importance. This is particularly useful if your site has a hard-to-crawl navigation menu. On the off chance that your site is expansive, make a few site map pages. The meta description tag won’t help you rank, yet it will regularly show up as the content scrap underneath your posting, so it ought to incorporate the important keyword(s) and be composed to urge searchers to tap on your posting.
- Confer yourself to the procedure
- You need to have patience as SEO is a slow process.
- While hiring SEO Company, clear all your doubts by asking as many questions as in your mind.
- At starting only, set Google analytic and webmaster tools account.
- Your website should be build awesome.
- Sitemap page should be created and inserted
- Url’s choice should be seo friendly
- Do proper keyword research and target appropriate one.
- Meta title and description should be unique and relevant to each page.
- Open up a PPC account (Google Adwords)
- Content created should be unique
- Blog creation should be done and inserted with the website.
- Do interlinking using anchor text
- Start press releases posting
- Use social media marketing wisely
- Add your website in local business
- Use web directories
- Do search engine submissions.
In the world of brochures, templates and free designs, creativity is taking a heavy toll on every business. Ready made templates won’t work if you looking to pick up a design and get the job done. Creative designing that ensures a positive impact on customers is rather rigorous. The ultimate goal of every graphic designer is to help views grasp the idea behind the design and reap benefits for the clients.
Having a system set up will help you get the work done at a faster pace in addition to keeping things well-organized and the client relationship at a positive note. Here are few things to ponder about:
- Project Initiation
- Collecting Information
- Defining Structure
- Creating Multiple Designs and Concepts
- Designing with the Client and Not for the Client
- Design Presentation and Approval
Steve Jobs once said:
“In most people’s vocabularies, design means veneer. It’s interior decorating. It’s the fabric of the curtains or the sofa. But to me, nothing could be further from the meaning of design. Design is the fundamental soul of a human-made creation that ends up expressing itself in successive outer layers of the product or service.”
Visual Merchandising is displaying merchandise in such a way that look attracting to viewers. This technique of advertising is very new and popular these days as its very soothing to eyes and impact more on customers mind. Visual merchandising requires passion and creativity. An impeccable configuration process and the capacity to make thoughts that are diverse are required. Attention to happenings in design world is required in order to stay up with the latest with the elements of the business sector always.
Visual merchandising includes various activities like signs, window displays, interior displays, cosmetic promotions and any other special sales promotions taking place.
Components of Visual Merchandising:
There are sure things which a retailer needs to fare thee well while continuing with the procedure of showing his items. These parts when consolidated together in a legitimate proportion will make a fruitful result.
Make merchandise the focal point:
The fundamental objective of presentation is to showcase the items inside of the general showcase territory. people just look for 2-3 seconds on the section and in those seconds our message should be conveyed.
Right choice of colours is vital:
Colours selection should be vital and appropriate, and should be chosen according to the product displayed. for eg. Pink should be used if the window is of baby products etc.
Display themes to appropriately support the product:
A subject is a showcase of offer things of comparative classifications e.g. a presentation of kitchen frill. It’s crucial to have subjects for all retail shows. They can be sentimental, wild, or eccentric, and catch people groups creative abilities.
A decent subject will draw the client with a shopping inclination into the store. Topics essentially rely on the retailers creative ability and innovativeness. Concentrating on the right subject as opposed to making a showcase with costly crude materials is the way to effective window show. A shoe store subject can be a gathering of mythical people purchasing shoes. A topic for presentation of easygoing wears can be a gathering of mannequins sitting coolly at a party in diverse postures. Related subjects will pull the heart string of the clients and will pay off.
A successful promotional strategy for a place like shopping complex or a mall must be based on a clear understanding of the economic base. With this in mind, promoters would be able to identify appropriate blend of activities that will appeal both to potential buyers and participating businesses. However, when it comes to developing ideas in adequate lead time, in order to expect positive results, things get crucial. Through effective promotional activities, you can bring shoppers at the business doorsteps; once they cross the threshold then it’s up to the shopkeeper to offer exactly what the customer is looking for. Few tips for improvising in-shop branding are as follows:
- Be very strategic in choosing the promotional activity
- Coordinating the activities as per crowd and situation
- Acknowledge and recognize existing/potential customers
- Make the activity entertaining and engaging
- Include children-friendly activities
- Create opportunities to educate customers about the product/service
- Consider value-added promotions instead of discounts
In most of the cases, OOH ads are being used in order to help the audience get somewhere or maybe to suggest what they should do. Most important thing to keep in mind before creating an OOH designs is to keeping the ad as simple as it could be without sugar coating it. Keeping it simple will surely get a better response. Hence, OOH advertisements must be straightforward and straight to the point.
The designer must understand that the audience has hardly 4 to 5 seconds to pay attention to the advertisement; therefore the design must be precise yet attractive. So say it loud and clear, but make sure you are not using more than 7 or 8 words. Making use of readable fonts is also necessary, so that it is easier for people to read it from variable distance. Avoid using thin and light coloured fonts rather use bold letters and lines to enhance the visibility.
Last but not the least, avoid unnecessary information and emphasize main points of design which is the copy line and the advertisers name or the company’s name.
In this fast moving life, people don’t really get time to sit in a traditional classroom or a reading room for hours even though they have desire to read. That’s how eBooks penetrated this market, as it’s a convenient and affordable option, especially for the working professionals and students. eBooks online free available have set the online learning environment and have successfully set reading standards because of its simple and easy purchase through internet.
Advantages of eBooks:
- It can be downloaded in electronic format using a computer, PC, Mac, Smartphone, Tablet etc.
- Easy of being in comfort zone
- Easy readability
- You don’t need internet connection after the download
- Easy availability unlike bookstores
- It save trees and thereby contribute to your carbon footprints
- Immediately you can get information through easy search
Downloading eBooks is exactly like purchasing any other product. For those who are into ecommerce business, must consider eBooks into consideration. Find the right agency that can help you with effective inputs.